Nutraxin Gingko Biloba; leaf tree extracts known as shrubs or Japanese raspberries. Gingko Biloba leaf extract ingredients are ginkgo flavoglycosides and terpene lactones. The Ginkgo Biloba tree is a special tree species that can live for many years and has an old tree in the Far East.
- Contains Powerful Antioxidants.
- Can Help Fight Inflammation.
- Improves Circulation and Heart Health.
- Reduces Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders and Dementia.
- Improves Brain Function and Well-Being.
- Can Reduce Anxiety.
- Can Treat Depression.
- Can Support Vision and Eye Health.
Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose (Herbal Capsule), Microcrystallized Cellulose, Silicone Dioxide, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids
Information: It does not contain potential allergens such as sugar, starch, salt, yeast, gluten, soy, corn and dairy products. Synthetic colorants, sweeteners and preservatives are not used.